The town of Valentine Bluffs still lives in fear of Valentine's Day, yet when two teens decide to hold a party on the holiday in their house, Harry Warden/The Miner doesn't take too lightly to it...
My Bloodier Valentine contains examples of:
- Cassandra Truth: The Crazy Woman doesn't believe Pete's brother's story about being chased by The Miner, until she receives a pickaxe to the head
- Chekhov's Gun: And it's an actual gun.
- Cool Mask: Once again, The Miner's mask.
- Fingore: Brad gets his left thumb sliced off by The Miner's knife, though he does not seem to be in much pain.
- Men Are the Expendable Gender: Out of the six victims, only one of The Miner's victims is female, and she doesn't even really contribute to the plot.
- Neck Snap: How The Miner kills Pete.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Pete's brother's name is never revealed.
- Powerful Pick: Just like in the original, it's The Miner's weapon of choice.
- Shout-Out: Posters for Puppet Master II and Jason X are seen in Tommy's basement room, and Montag is wearing a Silent Night, Deadly Night t-shirt.
- Slashed Throat: After pulling out a knife, The Miner kills Tommy this way.