It only makes sense. Kaname, despite being one of the oldest and perhaps the most powerful vampire, became Rido's "servant" only by being awaken from slumber by him. He awakes Yuuki from her "slumber" in a similar manner; by giving her blood. Rido, while he's in Shiki's body, even says that Kaname turned Yuuki into a vampire before re-turning her to a pureblood, because "if she'd drunk Kuran blood as a human she would have gone insane." It explains stuff like why Yuuki narrates she only wants Kaname's blood upon awakening, even though later she confesses to not being sated by him, and otherwise behaves awkwardly submissive and dependent on him, contrary to her human self who was still strong willed and independant regardless her feelings for him. Seeing as the author had to cut her story however, this was something she ended up having to go back on.
Just look at how they physically resemble each other, as well as both having a white horse. It would also explain why Zero's family was looked upon as a prestigious one, which is never really explained why.
It makes sense if you look at it. Yuuki is Trish, Zero is Dante, Kaname is Mundus, and Ichiru is Vergil. Here are the following events that compares these two.
- Yuuki betraying Zero = Trish betraying Dante
- Yuuki is a Pureblood vampire = Trish is working for Mundus
- Zero points gun at Yuuki = Dante points gun at Trish
- Zero tells off Yuuki for her betrayal = Dante tells off Trish for her betrayal
- Zero calls Yuuki an "arrogant Pureblood" = Dante calls Trish a "Devil"
Coincidence? I think not.
Think about it....incest can cause mental and physical defects and was it just me or did Yuki always seem to have this blank look on her face like something was mentaly wrong with her ? and it took her far longer than it should to figure out Zero was a vampire (or that anything was wrong with him at ALL ) and she seems to have little to no morals with promising herself to one person then sleeping with the other
- Yuki being a pureblood bitch ?
or just not knowing any better do to her mental condition ?
- They look similar and even there hair color seems to be the same
- No wonder Zero is so uncomfortable around him because not only is he a Cloudcuckoolander he looks like his mother !
- plus we never learn why the Kiryu clan is so special , not to mention we don't know if Zero and Icirus mother took her husbands last name (as is the norm ...) so who knows what her maiden name was before hand ?
- Plus Cross is said to have been alot like Zero when he was younger .....
- The purebloods that we see in the show only usually have 1 to 2 children, but wait, if they are truly immortal and their numbers are in such huge trouble, why are they not going at it like rabbits? yes pureblood pregnancies take two years but still...immortal and low numbers going on, but as we know screwing your sibling is really, really gross so it's no surprise they did not want to get it on and if it's like real life incest, their bodies might be so messed up they can't produce more than that (since Aido's family has FOUR children and they are just nobles, but that is the point....nobles get a looser leash as far as marriage goes (we do not see Hanabusa getting any grief when he marries Yori who is a human )so there is no Squick and we do not know how long a nobles pregnancy lasts so for them it must be happy fun time all the time )
- After a thousand years has passed, It wasn't states that if Ai and Ren are in a romantic relationship or sibling love since they never seem apart, start a family of their own, or having children as the years went by. It possible is they will rather have their bloodlines end with them instead of their generations to continue their legacy then falling in love with any guys to produce more children.
- Plus, Ai is the only Pureblood vampire left in the world, making it impossible to produce more pureblood vampires and Ren might be not interest in guys or a start a family that isn't Ai.