The game is completely focused on aquatic action, with the protagonist being seated inside a kayak for the entirety of the experience. This way, it avoids breaking the immersion through awkward movement or "teleporting" that is common to VR titles, while also having a unique selling point.
The official website is here.
Tropes present in this game:
- Diegetic Interface: The gameplay footage shows no on-screen HUD. Instead, each weapon has a digital ammo counter and your kayak has a small device and radar to indicate enemy location and your exposure.
- Laser Sight: Gameplay footage shows that a green laser sight is attached underneath your silenced pistol.
- Sticky Bomb: Gameplay seen so far demonstrates that remotely detonated sticky bundles of C4 are a key tool for when the missions require sabotage.
- Tree Cover: Gameplay footage shows that you can hide from the patrols within the reeds.
- The Stinger: The after credits has a report where one of the field support character is already dead a week before the operation is commenced.