is a game where you play as the ghost of a young girl who has to fly around small planets in space to find animal spirits and reunite them with their bones so they can rest in peace. As the title suggests, this requires solving a fair amount of gravity-based puzzles
. Successfully freeing a spirit nets you a cutscene showing the girl and her family while she was alive.
It was developed by Ivy Games, and released on January 26th, 2015 for PC. A Deluxe Edition of the game was released later, and ported to Playstation 4 on August 6th, 2019.
This game provides examples of:
- Cunning Like a Fox: The girl's best friend while she was alive was a wild fox, even though most of her family seems to dislike wild animals. The fox's spirit runs away from you at the beginning of the game, and she goes to find it.
- Flashback: Flashback cutscenes to the main character's life occur after reuniting a spirit with it's bones.
- Ghostly Goals: To reunite animal spirits with their bones so the can rest in peace and to find the pieces of the shattered earth.
- Magic Hair: It can hold animal spirits and teraform planets.
- Promotion to Parent: The main character's older sister.
- Rapid Hair Growth: Your character's hair grows whenever you collect flowers.