The game was initially released on November 2010. It was later renamed to Vampire Genesis.
This game provides examples of:
- Death Is a Slap on the Wrist: Players who die can either use turns to heal themselves with spells, pay a hospital to revive them (which some covens cover completely), or just wait until the the end of the half hour when they next get turns.
- Freemium: While free players still can do everything premium players can, buying premium gives more turns per half-hour, a higher turn limit, higher bank interest, and other goodies.
- Our Vampires Are Different: Just how different is up to the player, though, as there is no in-game lore as to what vampires are.
- Press X to Die: The Rigor Mortis spell, which kills the player in exchange for blood.
- Soul Power: Along with blood and money, killing humans gains souls, which can be used toward crafting weapons.
- Stat Grinding: Turns can be used at the gym to level up stats. Actually leveling up grants a few points to be put toward stats as well.