Just a nameless nobody who likes to contribute to various sites and wikis, in the hopes it may increase awareness of any given topic at hand. Perhaps I'm doing it to past the time away.
Tropes that apply to me:
- The Alcoholic: People accuse me of this at parties. I don't have a drinking problem, unless I run out.
- Asexuality: No desire to have sex or have children. Considering how sex-crazed the other 99% of the human race is, I'm definitely in the minority here. Never ceases to amaze me how annoyed some heterosexual women or gay men get when I ignore or am oblivious to their advances.
- Berserk Button: Hypocrites, liars, and Sociopaths.
- Cessation of Existence: I believe the chaotic restless universe we occupy was kick-started by an anomaly (or Demiurge, if you're into Gnosticism) that has violated the sacred and serene void of nothingness. I don't believe in anything after death. We all escape this nightmare the anomaly has wrought, one way or the other, and reunite with eternal oblivion, our true default state.
- Friendless Background: I don't believe they [friends] even exist. People are no different from animals and tend to stay in groups when it benefits them or is convenient for them. I've studied people's behavior, observing them turn on each other often at the slightest provocation. I'm not interested in such foolishness and entertaining falsehoods, and of course get the predictable reaction.
- I Am Very British: Less tropes, more tea!
- "L" Is for "Dyslexia": I suffer from this condition. It really sucks, as it hinders my ability to communicate properly and effectively with others. Having to retype out just this sentence 3-5 times alone, and to still get the grammar wrong. Its not fun, let me tell you.
- Meat Versus Veggies: I'm a vegan. Hurting animals not out of necessity, but for your own pleasure, is not cool.
- My Greatest Failure: Asking for a younger sibling when I was 9, and couldn't possibly know my parents had underlying mental illnesses, that could be inherited and could manifest. My suffering sister... I'm terribly sorry.
- Nice Guy: One good turn deserves another.
- No Sympathy for Grudgeholders: I never forgive nor forget those who wrong me or my family. The moral of the story? Simple. Don't be an asshole, and wrong me or my loved ones. If you're not an asshole, we'll get along just fine and dandy.
- The Power of Rock: I like many genres of music, but have a deep fondness for Heavy Metal, Progressive rock and Psychedelic rock.
- Perpetual Poverty: Its a hard life when you live in a world where the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.
- Rule of Empathy: A firm believer in the Golden Rule. Its the finest principle we've thought up, shame many people I come across don't live by it though.
- Servile Snarker: At least around my boss, anyway.
- Sliding Scale of Idealism vs. Cynicism: On my best of days, you'll see me as an idealist who wants to get work done. Getting praise/promotion is irrelevant, being productive is what counts. On my worse days, where surrounded by idiots/alarmists who won't cooperate, or want to force through changes for changes sake, a cynic.