Zander. Infrequent troper from Australia who, despite hanging around the wiki a lot, hasn't made any major contributions to it.
Oh, except for a lot of work in the Useful Notes On Australia pages, but that doesn't count, right?
Pages I helped to start:
- Oh, My Gods!
- Translation: "Yes"
- Wapsi Square
- Fast Forward
- Most of the pages in Useful Notes On Australia
Zander Schubert shows examples of the following tropes:
- All Love Is Unrequited: *dreamy sigh*
- Better as Friends: With everyone ever. Just without the datingness.
- Bi the Way: Nearly.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Why do I keep spelling this trope as "Cookoocloudlander"?
- Deadpan Snarker: Uh-huh.
- Hollywood Nerd: I don't honestly know that much about computers despite surfing the internet for a gajillion hours a day, so I kinda fit. Cuteness? I think the jury's out on that one.
- Malaproper: For trope names. For everything else, I'm quite OK, though.
- Motor Mouth: I talk too fast in real life. Add that to the fact that I mumble, and get quicker when I'm excited, and you have one hard-to-understand person.
- Perverse Sexual Lust: Oh so very averted. Seriously, TV Tropes, do you think I'm weird because I don't have the hots for any fictional character?
- Pungeon Master: Unfortunately, it's in my genes. Luckily, I'm not wearing jeans today, but cargo parts.
- Self-Deprecation: The entirety of this troper's humour, which is why it sucks.
- The Slacker: Because I procrastina
- Unlucky Everydude: Gee, can you tell?