Don't ask what Malph means, I don't even know.
A Bit About Me (because, secretly, you all care about these little facts)
- My name is... not important.
- The alias I order Taco Bell food with is Kyle.
- I was born on 2/12/1991, making me whatever the hell age that makes me now (I'm too lazy to come here and update this every year).
- I have long, brown hair. As a result, bald people tend to throw stuff at me for being a show-off.
- I have blue eyes.
- I wear glasses, which I almost never remove around people.
- I'm a Psychology major.
- I probably don't look anything like you're picturing I do.
- Some of the above information is false. It's you're job to figure out what's real.
Troper Provides Examples Of
- Badass Longcoat: Averted. I suppose the coat is kinda cool looking, but neither it nor I (nor any combination of us two) are badass.
- Badass Longhair: Averted. My long hair may be badass, but I kind of ruin the badassness by association.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: I've been called this almost word for word by some people. It wasn't a complement.
- Note that I've never referred to myself as "brilliant". I don't really see myself as "highly intelligent".
- Deadpan Snarker: Not consistently, but I can occasionally pull it off.
- Schedule Slip: Sometimes it's completely my fault, other times it the fault of outside forces. I still take some blame in the latter case, but not all of it.
- Self-Deprecation: I openly acknowledge that I'm a subpar writer and that, really, the only things that makes my work better than many fanfics are fairly decent plot development and the lack of some of the more negative tropes that plague modern fan fiction.
- The Shepherd- I rarely fuck with the noobs, mostly because one of the 1st things I did online (on Game FA Qs) was post an extremely moronic topic.
- The Silent Bob
- The Stoic: Kind of. I just tend to be less emotive around certain people.
- What Kind of Lame Power is Heart Anyway- I have been able to look at a group of things and guess the exact number in the group without thinking. Unless, of course, being able to do so would be useful in any way, shape, or form whatsoever.
I Win (10 points)- Post brand new information before anyone else.