College student, part-time radio DJ, film buff, and proud, all-around geek.
Currently studying Social Sciences with a Political Science focus at the University of Minnesota Morris. I serve as News Director for the campus radio station, KUMM.
My Youtube page, where you can watch my movie reviews, can be seen here.
Tropes that apply to Kevin:
- Berserk Button: It takes quite a bit to get me riled up (see Minnesota Nice), but lie about something I like or take it out of context to score a cheap laugh and I'll be on you like cute on a kitten.
- The Comically Serious / Deadpan Snarker: Sometimes to the point where I'm mistaken for not having a sense of humor at all.
- Geek Physiques: Of the skinny variety
- Minnesota Nice
- The Movie Buff
- Radio Drama: One of my radio shows is devoted to playing Old Time Radio dramas.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Blue to my brother's Red.
- Shrinking Violet: When I was younger. I'm better socially now, but still keep pretty much to myself.
- Speech Impediment: I have a moderate stutter.
- Vocal Dissonance: Look at that page image. Would you believe I'm a bass 2 in my choir? One of the reasons I fit radio so well.