Hey! I'm idonom. I've had this account since 2016. If you see an account on another site named "idonom", it's most likely me. On this site, I usually fix spelling, grammar, incorrect trope names, and improper alphabetization. I usually edit pages on western animation (shows and films). Recently, I've been active on the Trope Repair Shop, the TLP Adoption Drive, and Image Pickin'.
Things I've done on the wiki:
- Made a page for AJR.
- Launched Success Through Insanity via the TRS thread for Crazy Awesome.
- Adopted and launched Bait-and-Switch Time Skip
Tropes that apply to me:
- Bisexual: I'm openly bisexual (though I have a bit of a preference for the opposite sex).
- Blind Without 'Em: I wear glasses, and my eyesight is so bad that I can't read any text any further than three feet away from me.
- Bollywood Nerd: I'm half-Asiatic-Indian, and I'm very nerdy compared to my peers.
- Child Hater: Downplayed in that I just don't enjoy being around children under the age of 5.
- Does Not Like Spam: I despise raw onions with every fiber of my being (oddly enough, I have no problem if they're in a burger).
- Multi-Ethnic Name: My first name (Mira, occasionally spelled "Meera") clashes terribly with my more-American last name.
- Tomboy with a Girly Streak: I generally prefer masculine things, but I occasionally prefer more girly things.
- Troper Types: The Americanizer, The Rewriter, Trope Editor, Wiki Feng Shui Master, The Casual Example Adder, The Namespacer.
- Saw "Star Wars" 27 Times: I've seen every Pixar movie at least 3 times, and I've seen several over ten times (Toy Story, Toy Story 2, and Monsters, Inc.).
- Older Than They Look: Despite being a young adult, I keep getting mistaken for a 13-year-old (even by actual 13-year-olds!)