Alright, I think it's about time I give my trope page a (hopefully) less n00b-ish makeover.
So yeah, like most tropers, I'm into various forms of fiction. My interests were mostly Video Games and Western Animation when I was too young for you guys to care about, but now I also like Anime and some literature. I'm also into roleplaying, fan/original art, and fan/original fiction. Although I mostly look up the art and write the fiction, I do read other fan/original fics and (A long time ago, and the only time I actually DID try such) I tried just a little bit of spriting, the only product of that being my current avatar for the fora here. Yeah, it's crappy, but it was my first try.
But you're not here for that, are you? My tropes are in the folder below.
- Apologizes a Lot : I'm sorry, but no matter how little I might do so on this page, I do it VERY often when roleplaying and in real life.
- Attention Whore : I'll admit, I can be one at times. How often and how much of one, I might be better off not knowing myself.
- Author Avatar : I tend to include one in all of my stories and any RP I join or make.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Or at least, I like to think I'm brilliant. I generally get good grades in Real Life, and I have plenty of ideas for roleplays, fan fiction, or whatever, but I very rarely actually GET to writing said ideas. And if I DO write them... well, let me explain it this way .
- Brutal Honesty : What I prefer to say over a comforting lie. Naturally, this has come to bite me in the rear when it's more brutal than honorable...
- Deadpan Snarker : Not ALL the time, but I'm prone to give sarcasm occasionally.
- Gosh Darn It to Heck! : I'm prone to using such in the place of actual swear words, it's how I was raised. Except whenever I'm quoting someone else, or...
- Precision F-Strike : *Puts on Smartass Glasses* ... whenever I do that. But only because it's the only word I can think of whenever I'm describing my own smartassery as I go into something else in detail. Case in point.
- Proud to Be a Geek : Well, Most Tropers Are Young Nerds, so I dare you to find one troper who proudly defies this one.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair : Not in real life, but practically my motto in fiction. If I CAN have blue hair in any game with Character Customization, I WILL have blue hair. Unless it's a free MMO that makes you pay for it.
Insert vandalism here. ~Yours Truly