Describe Anthony H here.
Oh man, where do I start? Let's see: I'm just a geek and wannabe writer who enjoys classic cinema, animation, comedy and well, just enjoy the life. I'm a curious mix: I'm cynic, and yet, somehow surprisly idealistic, don't think too much about it.
If you want to see some of my work, check: http://www.fictionpress.com/u/388079/
This troper provides examples of
- Ambiguously Brown (Or orange, as my brother says)
- Beware the Nice Ones
- Big Eater
- Chaotic Neutral
- Dude Looks Like a Lady (Not even the cute anime type; I just look like an old lesbian)
- Even Nerds Have Standards (I used to think I was nerdy, then I found TV Tropes...)
- Gratuitous Anything (Polish, Hebrew, Afrikaans among others)
- Informed Judaism (I mention it just in Channukah, and my friends seems to be surprised EVERY FREAKIN' YEAR)
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold (Well, I have my moments...)
- Loners Are Freaks
- Nerd Glasses
- Values Dissonance (I'm a very Americanized Mexican Sephardic Jew, go that tends to happen from time to time)
- Yiddish as a Second Language (I'm not even Ashkenazi, as I stated before, just...don't think too much about it either)
This troper fiction works provides examples of
- Author Appeal: NOT sexual stuff...I just like enjoy my jewishness, and many of my works are about actors, journalists, hosts and people of the mass media in general.
- Former Childstar: "Meet Josh"
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: YEAH...
- Hypocritical Humor: Oh yes...
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Loads and Loads of Characters: A couple of my projects
- Tear Jerker: Played straight and parodied: I try to write the greatest tearjerker of all...no success so far, but I keep my faith
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs??: "A House Near The End Of The Universe", "The Great Challenge"...