- Image Source: Grotty Bot Fly's card from the trading card game provides the image for Messy Maggots.
- Name's the Same: Some of the Trashies ended up having their names transferred over to sister series The Grossery Gang, including Putrid Pizza and Shoccoli.
- No Export for You:
- French-Canada has a load of Trash Pack books that are exclusive to that language and that area.
- Greece is the only country that has had a DVD release of any sort of the Mondo TV cartoon, though the seven aired episodes are still available region-free online, albiet still in Greek.
- Some exclusive variants of figures have only been released in certain countries. This can even bar Australia, the home country of Moose Toys, from having these variants.
- Scrap Racers was a spin-off line of customizable toy cars for The Trash Pack that was only released in Australia, unlike the Trash Wheels line, which was released worldwide.
- Official Fan-Submitted Content: The series has had "Design Your Own Trashie" contests, where the winners get their design made into an exclusive Trashie figure.
- Show Accuracy/Toy Accuracy: The static artwork for the characters often has various color changes than the figures.
- Talking to Himself / Man of a Thousand Voices: All of the characters in the webseries are voiced by Ryan Cooper, one of the team members of Mukpuddy.
- What Could Have Been:
- The Mondo TV cartoon was meant to air in the United States and have at least 26 episodes.
- Various packages show Trashies that were never created, such as a sausage one and a sunscreen one.
- The Wiki Rule: The Trash Pack Wiki.
Trivia / The Trash Pack