- Completely Different Title: The series is called La Espada Sagrada (The Sacred Sword) in the European and Latin American Spanish dubs.
- Directed by Cast Member:
- The English dub was directed by Christopher Bevins, who also voiced Hugo Housman.
- The Latin American Spanish dub was directed by Ricardo Méndez, who provided the voice for Siegfried.
- Official Fan-Submitted Content: In both the Latin American and European Spanish dubs, Luke and Cecily's voice actors were selected by the fans.
- Real-Life Relative: Luke Ainsworth and Francesca's Latin American voice actors (Arturo and Carla Castañeda, respectively) are siblings. Also, Bernardo Méndez, the recording and mixing engineer for that dub, is the brother of Siegfried's actor and ADR director Ricardo Méndez.
- What Could Have Been: In the Latin American Spanish dub, Javier Olguín and Luis Fernando Orozco were considered to voice Luke Ainsworth before Arturo Castañeda was cast. Likewise, Analiz Sánchez and Marisol Romero were considered to voice Cecily Campbell before Liliana Barba was selected to voice the role.
Trivia / The Sacred Blacksmith