- The Danza: Dan Dietz plays Kosuke Dan in the English dub.
- Directed by Cast Member: In the English dub, Charles Campbell was the ADR director as well as the voice actor for Shigeki Kanzaki.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: ADV Films released The Radiant Gorgeous Blooming Cherry Blossoms in English-speaking countries on two DVD volumes in 2002. They have since gone out of print. Individual volumes can range from $10 to $50 on Amazon.
- The Other Darrin: In the English dub:
- Katherine Catmull voices Sakura Shinguji instead of Amber Allison.
- Lauren Zinn replaces Sascha Biesi as Sumire Kanzaki due to the latter's retirement from voice acting.
- Lane West voices Kanna Kirishima instead of Sheila Gordon.
- Meg Bauman voices Kasumi Fujii instead of Jessica L. Wilson.
- Cassie Fitzgerald voices Tsubaki Takamura instead of Shelby Johnson-Sapp.
- Kelly Dealyn voices Yuri Sakakibara instead of Elise Ivy.
- Role Reprise:
- Returning from the games are Chisa Yokoyama as Sakura Shinguji, Michie Tomizawa as Sumire Kanzaki, Urara Takano as Maria Tachibana, Kumiko Nishihara as Iris Châteaubriand, Yuriko Fuchizaki as Kohran Li, Mayumi Tanaka as Kanna Kirishima, Masaru Ikeda as Ikki Yoneda, Ai Orikasa as Ayame and Kaede Fujieda, Akio Suyama as Ichiro Ogami, Shigeru Chiba as Chibanosuke, Maya Okamoto as Orihime Soletta, Masako Ikeda as Wakana Shinguji, Kazue Ikura as Leni Milchstraße, Masashi Ebara as Shigeki Kanzaki, and Akio Ohtsuka as Seiya Ogata.
- Actors from the previous OVA returned, including Hisako Kyoda as Katsura Shinguji, Sukekiyo Kameyama as Hachi, Tomomichi Nishimura as Kuma and Ryuji Saikachi as Gontaro Iwai.
- Reprising their roles from the stage shows are Shintarō Sonooka as Kosuke Dan, Yōichi Nishimura as Yantaro Nishimura, Shigehiro "Velo" Takeda as Beromucho Takeda, and Toshihiko Nakajima as an oyakata.
- Some of the English dub's voice actors from The Gorgeous Blooming Cherry Blossoms OVA returned, including Catherine Berry as Maria Tachibana, Jessica Schwartz as Iris Châteaubriand, Boni Hester as Kohran Li, Brian Gaston as Ichiro Ogami, Amy L. Gamber as Ayame Fujieda, and Bill McMillin as Ikki Yoneda.
- Studio Hop: Like the first OVA, the Japanese releases were handled by Bandai Visual. Then, they shifted to Pony Canyon in 2020.
- You Sound Familiar:
- Fumihiko Tachiki, who voiced Hebisuke in the fourth episode, previously played Kongo in Sakura Wars 2: Thou Shalt Not Die.
- In addition to reprising his role as Kuma, Tomomichi Nishimura voices the Crimson Lizard director in episode 2.
- In the English dub, Charles Campbell, who voiced Shigeki Kanzaki, previously voiced a naval officer and Kaneko in The Gorgeous Blooming Cherry Blossoms.
Trivia / Sakura Wars: The Radiant Gorgeous Blooming Cherry Blossoms