- Contest Winner Cameo: Winners of a contest held on Facebook were given the opportunity to have cameos as AI-controlled trainers.
- He Also Did: Yes, KoolBoyMan is Newgrounds' very own Strawberry Clock.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: As stated in the main page, the Pokémon Prism project was backed into a legal corner. The author complied, and so there's no source to download the game from... officially, that is.
- Official Fan-Submitted Content: Several original moves in Prism were created by fans.
- Old Shame: KoolBoyMan's hack prior to Pokémon Brown, Fukemon, never happened.
- Streisand Effect: Happened with Prism. While the game was fairly known before, due to the quality of its predecessor Brown and thus the author's fame, the fact that it got hit with a C&D from Nintendo of America's lawyer company made its populatiry skyrocket in less than a week!
- Unintentional Period Piece: One of the game consoles in Hayward City's department store in Brown references Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts.
- What Could Have Been: In an earlier build, the Eeveelutions had an original contribution by KoolBoyMan, Prismeon, that was scrapped by the 0.91 build.
Trivia / Pokémon Brown and Prism