A timeline of events of the Battle Network series (contains some events related to Mega Man Star Force).Unmarked Spoilers!
- The Atlampian Civilization of Sink Island is at war with another nation.
- Dr. Troy creates the Trojan Horse Cyber Weapon.
- A young female Atlampian named Sherrice is put into cold sleep along with an older male Atlampian.
- The Trojan Horse is used and devastated both sides of the conflict; The Atlampian Civilization collapse.
- Through a hole in time and space originating from the era of 20XX, Nobody arrives sometime after the fall of the Atlampian Civilization.
- Nobody prepares time released E-mails for Lan Hikari and MegaMan.EXE to help stop the himself in the era of 20XX and to finally destroy the Trojan Horse.
- Nobody finds Sherrice's mother's heirloom and has it kept away to be found in the era of 20XX for the Sherrice in that era.
- Nobody lives out the rest of his life with the survivors of the Atlampian Civilization in this era.
- Tadashi Hikari and Dr. Wily develop Soul Net, but leave it incomplete for the next generation to finish.
- Tasashi Hikari's internet technology is developed in favour over Dr. Wily's robotics research.
- Bass.EXE and Alpha are developed.
- The Alpha Revolt occurs. Bass.EXE is severely damaged, and Alpha is contained after it swallows the net.
- Dr. Wily adopts Baryl and develops Colonel.EXE.
- Baryl's father dies; Colonel.EXE's emotions are split apart and formed into Iris.EXE.
- Initial clash of the Cybeasts, leading to both being sealed in the Underground.
- Lan and Hub Hikari are born; Hub dies from HBD but is turned into a NetNavi, MegaMan.EXE by his father.
Unknown time in this era
- Sherrice and the male Atlampian awakens sometime in this era.
- The male Atlampian discards his original name and renames himself as Nobody.
- Sherrice takes a liking for period pieces and creates her own NetNavi, RideMan.EXE.
Start of series
- Events of Battle Network 1 and Operate Shooting Star.
- 1 month after the end of BN1; Events of Network Transmission.
- Events of Battle Network 2.
- MegaMan.EXE gets the Style Change ability.
- Net Mafia Gospel is dissolved.
- Events of Battle Network 3.
- Alpha is destroyed.
- MegaMan.EXE dies and is revived.
- Bass.EXE fuses with the remains of the Gospel Multibug Organism to survive.
- Events of Battle Chip Challenge.
- Events of Battle Network 4.
- MegaMan.EXE gets the Double Soul ability.
- Events of Phantom of Network.
- Events of Battle Network 5.
- Nebula is dissolved.
- Events of Legend of Network.
- MegaMan.EXE gets the Trans Arm ability.
- The Trojan Horse is defeated.
- Nobody is sent 3000 years into the past.
- Events of Battle Network 6.
- MegaMan.EXE gets the Cross System and Beast Out abilities.
- Cybeasts Gregar and Falzar are defeated.
20 years after Battle Network 6
- Lan and Mayl are married and have a son named Patch who has the NetNavi named MegaMan Junior, his "cousin" who is the "son" of MegaMan.EXE and Roll.EXE.
- Dex is mayor of ACDC.
- Yai takes over her family's company.
- Mick becomes a teacher in Central Town of Cyber City.
- Chaud becomes the leader of the Official Net Battles and/or runs his family's company.
- Lan creates the Brother Band and made the way for the EM technology of the Star Force series.