The Fast and the Furious
- The look of complete betrayal on Doms face when Brian reveals hes a cop. A major He Really Can Act moment for Vin Diesel.
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
- The death of Han. Sean's reaction to it, too - Neela has to physically drag him away.
Fast & Furious
- Letty's supposed death.
- Vince's death.
- The death of Hobbs team, the defencless Hobbs can only watch as they are massacred.
Fast & Furious 6
- Gisele's death in the climax, and the Man Hug Brian gives to Han immediately afterwards.
- Basically Han and Gisele's relationship throughout the whole movie. The plans they make for the future are hard to watch as the audience already knows they are doomed by canon and will never live there dream.
- Two things were found in the wreckage of Han's car. A silver cross (thrown in by Deckard Shaw) and a picture of Gisele. Han never truly managed to move on.
- Dom heading to Tokyo to find out who killed Han.Dom: Tell Brian I'll be back in two days.
Letty: Where are you going?
Dom: Tokyo. I'm bringing Han home.
- The ending of the film, a beautiful tribute to Paul Walker, made even more heartwrenching when you realize all the double meanings of what the gang says at the beach and Dom later on. Thou shalt shed man-tears.
- See You Again.
- Dom's monologue at the very end. Makes you wonder if Vin's saying it as himself, or as Dom.Dom: I used to say I live my life a quarter mile at a time, and I think that's why we were brothers. Because you did, too. No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter mile away.... or half way across the world... You'll always be with me... And you'll always be my brother.
The Fate of The Furious
- Elena's death, and Dom's reaction to it, being Forced to Watch and helpless to save her as Cipher orders Rhodes to shoot Elena in the head as a consequence of Dom letting Letty go in New York. Elena's painful last pleas for Dom to save their baby son is just heartbreaking to watch.
- Letty firmly vetoing any suggestion of bringing Brian in, followed by whats clearly the casts real life continued grief over Paul Walkers death.