- As odd as it sounds, Maleficent trying to maintain her identity while in Inpotentia.
- Mickey meeting 1955 Walt Disney on the Mark Twain.
- Everyone's worry after Mickey disappears in the Submarine Lagoon.
- Mickey meeting 1965 Walt Disney and telling him about everything. Walt encourages him to do his best.
- Characters trapped in Inpotentia have to remind themselves who they are every second or else they'd disappear completely. After the second Crown's restoration, Mickey thinks about all the innocents that were in Inpotentia, including Duchess' kittens, Mowgli, and the inhabitants of the Hundred-Acre Wood.
- At one point Goofy dreams and says that he misses his son, Max. Their reunion is also this.
- Mickey and Minnie's words to each other before they fall into the Oubliette.
And the two mice, so close together that they were almost one being, dropped into the Oubliette.
- The narration is just as touching.
- The thought of Mickey and Minnie being forgotten.
- The ending of the fic is this crossed with a Heartwarming Moment. Everyone believes in Mickey and Minnie to restore them from nonexistence.
- There's a point where Disneyland itself cries out in anguish as Walt dies. Just the mere thought of the happiest place on Earth screaming for its father is absolutely heartwrenching.
Tear Jerker / Crowns of the Kingdom