Celebrity Juice (2008-) is a British Panel Show hosted by Keith Lemon that pits two teams of three celebrities (two guests and one recurring captain) against each other in a quiz of contemporary celebrity gossip and pop culture. In addition to the quiz portion, panelists are frequently invited to play absurd games to win additional points for their team.
The regular team captains are Holly Willoughby and Fearne Cotton, with Rufus Hound taking the role of a regular panelist from series two through the beginning of series seven. In series nine, Fearne Cotton took time off to have a baby and was stood in for by Kelly Brook. In series 11, Gino D'Acampo stood in for Holly who was on maternity leave. One team will frequently have the opportunity to score significantly more points than the other, which is never much of a big deal since the whole show is just an excuse to make jokes.
This show contains examples of:
- Actor/Role Confusion: Keith Lemon is a character played by actor Leigh Francis. The show gives no indication of this, and Francis stays in-character for most interviews and other public appearances.
- Butt-Monkey: Poor, poor Fearne is picked on mercilessly by Keith.
- Casanova Wannabe: Keith.
- Catchphrase: Keith has SEVERAL.
- "And the scores at the end of that round are, sha-ting!"
- Before the ad-break expect Keith to say "I'm going for a poo, I'll see you in two (minutes)." or "I'm off for a wee, I'll see you in three." which doesn't make sense as the latter process shouldn't on average take longer than the former. There's also the more ruder "I'm off for a shit, I'll see you in a bit."
- Then after that: "Coming up after break!" (notice the lack of the)
- At the end of the show: "I'm Keith Lemon and if I don't see you through the week, I'll see you through a window. Let's dance."
- Fanservice: Mostly during the video tapes called the "Boy-Band Cam" with Keith and/or Jedward (and Rylan Clark). Always leads to Fan Disservice though.
- Medium Awareness: At the beginning of every episode an box appears at the bottom of the screen with the show's Twitter feed. Keith Lemon is shown in the audience at the top of a short staircase. He runs down the staircase and kicks, punches or lifts the box, which then flies away offscreen.
- Refuge in Audacity: Probably every episode.
- Running Gag: Fearne's nostrils and her flat chest, Holly's giant breasts and her supposed Jackson 5 pubic hair. There's also the accusations that Keith is a redhead, to which he snaps that he's a strawberry-blond.
- Tear Jerker: In series seven we find out that Gary the dog has passed on, followed by a Crowing Moment of Heartwarming when we're shown a montage of his best moments and introduced to his replacement, Spud
- Yet Another Christmas Carol: The two-part 2012 Christmas special A Celebrity Juicemas Carol.