Shadow Nexus is a Mage:the Ascension Chronicle set in 1880 Victorian London. You can find games summaries and other data (in French, unfortunately) on the Chronicle's website: http://shadow-nexus.paradygma.com
- Floyd Alexander, Euthanatos
- Liam Oakley, Verbena
- Charles Amberville, Orphan
- Edward Barham, Orphan
- Aonghus Mac Dubtach, Ahl-i Batin
- Mary Sarah Lovelace, Blue Cross (alternate version in Oblivion World/Twin's Reality)
- Peter Dirac, Order of Hermes (House Fortunae)
- Veig Cargill, Order of Hermes (House Merinita-in-Ex Miscellanea)
- Abigail Goldwish, Verbena
- Action Girl: Ada Wellesley, also Lady of War and The Brigadier (even though technically speaking, she's only a Lieutenant, and then later a Lieutenant-Commander).
- Amplifier Artifact: HMS Edinburgh's (and other bloodships') mass-destruction weaponry system (also nicknamed 'the Leech' by the crew). It's really mant to amplify the Claricks' and Wallensteins' power.
- Atop a Mountain of Corpses: Aidan Stockwell, literally, in the Oneiros.
- Back-to-Back Badasses: Charles and Ada + Liam and Mary Sarah, facing the Devourers.
- Badass Crew: HMS Edinburgh's crew. Even though half of it is undead. Because half of it is undead (and still movin' an' kickin')?
- Black Eyes of Evil Included in the "Frenzied Lasombra Means Instant Death" pack. Just Add Water.
- Bling of War: Wellesley's and Wade's uniforms: red, red, red!
- Crapsack World: The alternate world where Ada Wellseley and Leslie Wade come, where entire parts of reality get to disappear, and people completely forget that these places have ever existed. And let's not forget the Devourers infecting the earth. Combine with Mirror World.
- Facial Markings: Ezekiel, who can also be cast with Distinguishing Mark (you think?) as well as Marked Change (nyeehee).
- Fallen Hero: Aidan, or what remains of the Tragic Hero once the curtain has fallen. Fatal flax: arrogance/hubris, of course.
- Fan Nickname: Pulpito for Aidan Stockwell (see this webcomics).
- From Nobody to Nightmare: Peter and Amelia Morrow. Also, the Dresca nutjobs, who appeared out of nowhere, it seems.
- Go-Karting with Bowser: Floyd Alexander and Aidan Stockwell t the opera: I know I swore to destroy you yesterday, and that I was still trying to contain myself in front of 2,000 people, like, not even two minutes ago... but why not become allies?
- Hair Color Dissonance: Ciaran Storn and his platnium blonde hair. Remember, guys, we're in 19h century Victorian Britain.