It's the Brown-Tubbs' second Thanksgiving and Donna's slutty, unmarried sister, Janet spends the holiday with them. Upon meeting Holt, she falls in love and believes he's the one.
- Babysitting Episode: For Donna. She had to babysit Janet's sons, Brian and DeBrian.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Cleveland notes that his writers are Jewish.
- Fattening the Victim: Cleveland buys a pet turkey and fattens it up with tons of junk food, to prepare it for Thanksgiving.
- Holiday Episode: The second Thanksgiving episode.
- Kid with the Leash: Brian and DeBrian were put on leashes. Donna used them like sled dogs.
- Naughty Tentacles: Some Japanese boys take pictures of Roberta and later photoshop her, to make it look like she's having sex with a tentacle monster.
- Uncle Pennybags: Holt gave his server a $100 tip.
- Viva Las Vegas!: The Brown-Tubbs Family goes to Las Vegas.
- You Have to Have Jews: The Brown-Tubbs Family appeared in a fabricated cutaway gag, where they were celebrating Yom Kippur.Donna: Cleveland, we are not Jewish.Cleveland: Oh, right. Our writers are.