Release date: April 12, 2018
WARNING: Untagged spoilers ahead. Read at your own risk.
- By the Hair: Roman complains that Logan pulled his hair while summoning him.
- The Cameo: The episode is focused on Thomas, Roman and Logan, and the rest of the Sides just do little cameos, especially Deceit, who only appears for barely ten seconds. Virgil and Patton have similar appearances, but they at least have the whole end card focused on themselves later.
- Flipping the Bird: Deceit does a double one when Thomas forces him to leave. It is covered with black bars, though.
- Freeze-Frame Bonus: Logan mentions that the bed should only be associated with sleep... and one other thing. On the next of Logan's slides, the reason appears written on pink letters: "ahem... copulating", but the slide appears only for a fraction of second.
- Literal-Minded: Logan says that "maybe it's time to look at the big picture", and Thomas, knowing Logan, immediately asks him if he means the literal big picture hanging on the back wall. Logan says yes and that he still doesn't understand it.
- Overly Long Gag: Roman kept yelling for exactly 22 consecutive seconds:Roman: [speaking as Logan in an animation] Why didn't I listen to ROMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN?
- Reading the Stage Directions Out Loud: Thomas does this in a gag that goes quite meta.Logan: Life is uncertain! We can't accurately predict each twist and turn like we might be able to if this was a scripted series!
Thomas: Nods in agreement.
Roman: Thomas, that wasn't dialogue.
[Thomas pulls out a copy of the script that reads "Why do we get out of bed in the morning, by Thomas & Joan" and reads a page, then pulls it down.]
Thomas: Oh! [nods in agreement]
- Sequel Episode: This episode is a sequel of Losing My Motivation, and Logan even lampshades it, even mentioning the date that episode was first released.