Release date: April 19, 2018
WARNING: Untagged spoilers ahead. Read at your own risk.
- Chewing the Scenery: Roman's answer when Thomas asks him if he likes the new Crofter's jam:Roman: Like it? [louder] Like it!? [yelling] LIKE IT!? [screeching] LIIIIIIIIIIIIKE IIIIIIIIIIT!!!!????
- Companion Cube: Logan starts speaking with his Crofter's jam as if he was a close friend.Logan: Crofter's... you're the only one that understands me.
- Counterpoint Duet: During the song, Logan and Roman start singing in harmony, but each sings a different lyric, Logan talking about how happy he is to have a flavor of Crofter's inspired on him, and Roman about how he's starting feeling inferior and less loved by the audience.
- Fainting: Thomas did not have any tact into telling Logan the news about the new Logan's Berry. He told him so suddenly that he fainted out of emotion.
- Flashback: Both played straight, subverted and lampshaded. First, Thomas invokes a flashback of the first scene from "Fitting In" where Logan talked about Crofter's. Then, Roman tries to invoke another flashback where in the same episode he said "I love me a good spoonful of Crofter's", but instead, a newly-made fake blooper scene where he says instead "I'm not a huge jelly guy". Roman complains that it was not the flashback scene he asked for.
- Hurricane of Puns: The whole episode is full of puns, and curiously enough, Patton only makes one of them on the end card. It is Logan who, mesmerized by Crofter's, can't stop making them.
- Motor Mouth: Roman's discourse encouraging viewers to buy Logan's Berry when Thomas says that if it sells well, he may get his own flavor too.
- Only in It for the Money: Virgil says that Patton paid him a dollar to make a pun.
- Product Placement: Thomas announces the release of a new, real life, flavor of Crofter's jam inspired on Logan, called Logan's Berry, made with blackberry and pommegranate.
- Stage Whisper: Deconstructed for laughs. Roman turns back and "whispers" to himself in a stage whisper format. However, everyone can hear him as he's actually speaking outloud in front of them.Roman: [whispering to himself] Roman, you dunce. You made a joke and now they'll think everything's fine.
Roman: [realizing everybody's heard his aloud "whispering", turning front quickly] Umm, yeah? Are we still making the video?
Thomas: Yeah, you know that. You didn't, like, sink down or anything.