Release date: November 22, 2019
WARNING: Untagged spoilers ahead. Read at your own risk.
- Awesome, but Impractical: Lampshaded by the Sides when they point out how in the movie the castle Elsa creates is an impractical place to live in due to the sanitarium and the bed being made out of ice.
- Expospeak Gag: When Roman says that they're gonna rewrite the ending of Frozen, Logan explains with a technical language what he thinks Roman has suggested and Roman first doesn't understand a word he's said, then ironically and unconsciously acts as a Translator Buddy.Logan: Oh, are we going to amend the inconsistencies and internal logic of the original film?
Roman: [confused] No... Yes... I don't know what you're asking. [happily to the other Sides] We're going to make it better!
- Five-Second Foreshadowing: Roman shows that he's been holding the ballot papers in Deceit's bowling hat. Just when the audience barely has had time to notice this, Deceit appears out of nowhere to reclaim his hat back.
- Go-Karting with Bowser: Remus appears several times watching the movie and, other than pointing out some slightly disturbing facts about the movie, he acts pretty cordially with the others.
- Motor Mouth: The way Virgil speaks about Thomas' friend gets progressively more and more like this the more anxious he gets until Logan intervenes.
- Unreveal Angle: When Deceit appears, the camera is set so that his face is out of shot all the time.note
- Vote Early, Vote Often: Roman rigs the voting to decide which movie they're gonna watch, by holding the ballots on Deceit's bowling hat, then replacing them by his own selfmade ballots, for a fake Landslide Election of his own option. Later he almost does the same again when he suggests to "vote what they're gonna do next", but Deceit reclaims his hat back and prevents him from doing it. He simply admits he was going to rig the voting anyway and imposes on the others what they're gonna do without asking their opinion.