Evox targets the Beast Bots to stop the Beast Morphers Rangers from forming their Megazord.
- The Bait: Jax volunteers himself to be this, in order to lure Railtron into a trap.
- Be Careful What You Wish For: Both Devon and Ravi find out the hard way that having Beast Bots that follow your direct orders is not as great as you'd think.
- Devon wanted Cruise to take a shortcut he talked about earlier; Cruise sends them on an off road path through tree branches and a mud pit.
- Ravi wanted Smash to go all out in their sparring matches; he gets a Megaton Punch to the gut that sends him flying.
- Evil Laugh: Scrozzle gives one at the end.
- Machine Monotone: Cruise and Smash speak like this after their memory data are stolen.
- My God, What Have I Done?: The Rangers all have this reaction when they realize just how poorly they've been treating their Beast Bots.
- Only Sane Man: Nate is the only one who immediately recognizes that the Beast Bots losing their personalities and becoming mindless drones is not a good thing.
- The Reveal: Scrozzle finally reveals his plan to Blaze and Roxy: he's building a cyber gate to send Evox back into the real world and take over the Morphin Grid.