Mayor Daniels is planning to build a new road to ease the city's traffic problems, but Zoey opposes the new road since construction would result in the loss of an entire forest and its animal inhabitants. Instead, she proposes that the city provide people with new Morph-X Bikes, which will take up less room on the roads. After the mayor gives her a week to prove the concept, Blaze targets the bikes in order to steal the Morph-X they carry.
- Book-Ends: The episode has a scene early on with Ben and Betty wanting to build their own Morph-X Bikes. The episode ends with the two creating a two-seater that can convert into two unicycles... but they have no idea how to ride unicycles and they crash.
- Exactly What I Aimed At: When Zoey and Roxy are facing each other down, Roxy shoots at Zoey and misses, only to find out that she struck the Morph-X container on the bike. Zoey grabs the container and throws it and misses Roxy, only for her to find out that she tossed the damaged container at the Morph-X she and the others stole, which detonates and knocks the girls for a loop.
- Funny Background Event: When the Mayor announces that he's cancelling construction on the road, several of the construction workers in the background look extremely annoyed.
- Ironic Echo: "You missed." "No, I didn't."
- Nice Job Fixing It, Villain!: Blaze unintentionally saves the forest from being demolished when he leads the Rangers on a Morph-X Bike chase all over town. Video of the chase goes viral, causing everyone to become interested in the bikes.
- Reed Richards Is Useless: The main plot of the episode involves Zoey trying to prove that her new Morph-X Bike would be more efficient than just building a highway through a forest. In the end, Zoey proves the bike's worth thanks to the Rangers using the bikes to chase Blaze.
- Unconventional Vehicle Chase: Blaze, helpless with his morpher drained of Morph-X, he grabs one of the Morph-X Bikes and leads the Rangers in a dangerous chase through the streets.