Adam lies about having animal allergies, to get sent back to his old school. Unfortunately, this only results in him getting put into a hypo-allergenic bubble.
- The All-Solving Hammer: Nurse Gazelle uses shots as the solution to all of Adam's "allergies". When he said he was allergic to needles, she was rendered powerless.
- Almost Dead Guy: For pity points, Jake pretends to be this, after getting trampled by The Pretties.
- Bubble Boy: Adam became one, when he was quarantined in a hypo-allergenic bubble.
- Eaten Alive: Adam complains that he is sick of being bullied at lunch, and even worse, sick of being lunch.
- Flash In The Pan Fad: Hypo-Allergenic bubbles were the latest trend for the course of this episode, but the fad quickly died out and bubbles were replaced by paddle boats.
- Hipster: Coach Gills had a bubble before it was cool.
- The Unintelligible: We are introduced to The Pride Posse in this episode.
- X Days Since: After the school had built up a proud 2 days without an accident, Jake was nearly trampled to death by The Pretties, and had to set the chalkboard back to 0 again.