At a donation drive, Milo accidentally gives away his mother's precious vintage T-shirts. Cavendish and Dakota are assigned to protect the pistachios at the zoo.
- Air Quotes: Milo uses those when making fun of the platypus pajamas' teal color as being someone's idea of "artsy".
- All for Nothing: In the end, Mrs. Murphy decided to donate the shirts and get a replica made of mulched shirts to wear to the party.
- Mythology Gag: There are a few references to Phineas and Ferb. Milo owns pajamas based on Perry the Platypus, the gang ends up at the Danville Ski Slope while chasing down the shirts, and the "Squirrels in My Pants" song is briefly played at the end.
- Side Bet: Cavendish and Dakota have one dealing with whether or not they see Milo, with the loser having to stuff pistachios in their pants and sing Dakota's Zoo song.
- Squirrels in My Pants: Happens to Dakota, as a result of the Side Bet.
- Take That, Us: Milo and Sara mock Perry's teal color scheme as "someone trying to be 'artsy'."
- Title Drop: At multiple points, Dakota sings a song about "going to the zoo."