The team head to Egypt to stop Felldrake's plans.
- Ancient Astronauts: Egypt was a colony of an ancient Moon civilization, with the pyramids being rocket ships they used to go between Earth and their home on the dark side of the Moon. Pyramid ships are even crewed by mummies in space suits.
- Batman Can Breathe in Space: Xandra can breathe on the Moon just fine, thanks to being a goddess.
- Captain Crash: Donald crashes the Pyramid space ship twice, once on the moon, and when they land on Earth. To be fair, he didn't have much experience.
- Dull Surprise: Maybe not dull but Jose is pleasantly surprised seeing that Panchito is El Gallo Loco, the famous wrestler.
- Humongous Mecha: Felldrake plans on using an army of these on the moon to take over Earth. At the end the Caballeros pilot one together to take out Felldrake.
- Mix-and-Match Critters: The Caballeros spend quite a bit of time arguing over what species of animal Leopold is, suggesting rat, monkey, bat, donkey, cat, gorilla and Chupacabra.
- Mummy: The aliens are space-suit wearing mummies. Removing the helmets causes them to crumble to dust.
- Sexy Stewardess: Parodied with Lucy, a stewardess for the spaceships. She's dolled up and friendly, while also happening to still be one of the shriveled-up and groaning space mummies.
- Trip to the Moon Plot: The Caballeros follow Felldrake to the Moon in a pyramid that's actually a spaceship.