Synopsis: After absorbing the mystical Hero Chi of the Four Constellations, four panda kids enlist the Dragon Master to teach them Kung Fu.
This episode provides examples of:
- Acting Out a Daydream / Establishing Character Moment: The introduction of the panda kids starts out with Nu Hai pretending to be Po. This slowly devolves as the rest of the kids jump into the daydream sequence as Po while showing off their own personality. Jing is ready to fight, Bao brags and showboats a bit, Fan Tong comically swings into frame and takes out Jing, and Nu Hai is visibly annoyed at the fact that they're messing it up.Nu Hai: We can't all be Po!
- Call-Back: When Po is unsure to teach the panda kids, who he claims are undisciplined and hopeless, Oogway reminds him he was the same way when he started learning kung fu.
- Curse Cut Short: Nu Hai after she and her friends ruin the Peach Blossom Banquet.Nu Hai: I have a feeling we are in deep [cut to a large bell being struck]
- Dead Person Conversation: Oogway contacts Po in a dream to convince him to train the children. This is the first of their several conversations throught the series.
- I Was Having Such a Nice Dream: Jing complains about this after the kids head out in the middle of the night to convince Po to teach them kung fu. The only difference is that she was having a nightmare.
- Monumental Damage: Inverted. The panda kids unwittingly cause the Peach Statue to fall off a cliff, but it suffers no real harm.