- Written by Keiichi HasegawaDirected by Kyohei Yamaguchi
An untransformed Shinnosuke peacefully asks Medic of what happened. At first, everyone thought she is undergoing another inhumane experiment but Shinnosuke then realizes that all Medic wants is to awaken her in order to achieve Super Evolution. Back at the night of the Global Freeze, Roidmude 009 was helplessly weakened from Protodrive and his Shift Cars resistance. While withdrawing from the battlefield, she stumbled upon an injured Misuzu and synchronized to assume her appearance and at the same time gained her designated emotion: love. Using said emotion as catalyst, she healed Misuzu and later most of the injured Roidmude battalions but as a side effect, she absorbed their negative emotions, explaining the reason why she willingly cost her own kind for her own benefits. Shinnosuke decides to help her solve the case in order to bring back her former kind self, despite knowing the risk of her becoming his ultimate enemy.
Banno and Brain appear, where the evil doctor transforms into Gold Drive and challenges the Riders, Drive and Chaser. But Gold Drive easily removes Type Tridoron from Drive and finishes them with the stolen Door-Ju and Break Gunner. Gold Drive offers Medic his help as she agrees and takes the party to his lab. At the Amoroso Ballet Class, Shinnosuke learns that Misuzu is a star ballet student, the same thing said by her boyfriend Kazuya, but her instructor reveals that she had no boyfriend and Kazuya is actually her bitter rival. Kyu tells Shinnosuke that Kazuya is a laundromat manager in debt of 10 million Yen as he cheated by collecting "funds" for the ballet class since a year ago, right during Misuzu's disappearances. As Shinnosuke leaves the class, he hears a dog bark.
Before Kazuya is about to drop Misuzu from the stairs, Shinnosuke, Genpachiro and Kiriko stop him, now knowing the truth behind his deception. A year ago, Misuzu had discovered his dirty trick to pay a huge debt and tried to expose it, but he ran her over in a car during the night of the Global Freeze. After arresting Kazuya, Shinnosuke leaves for an important business. Heart approaches Brain, asking for Medic's whereabouts while she awakens in Banno's Lab, as Gold Drive had finished throwing away the impurities in her heart, now allowing her to achieve Super Evolution based on her love emotion without any resistance. Brain seeks apology for what happened and wishes to endure any punishment from Heart as the latter desires to eliminate him.
Kiriko, Go and Chase brings Misuzu to the park and finds Medic dressed in white attire, whom wants to kill them. Kamen Riders Mach and Chaser fight her but Medic feels strange that there are still no signs of evolution. While Heart watches the battle from safety, Medic's dog passes by and arrives on Misuzu, which awakens her, revealing it to be Shou. As Shinnosuke explains, Shou is Misuzu's lover, which now explains Medic's affection to it earlier. During the Global Freeze, Shou was also a victim of Kazuya's hatred to Misuzu, having injured from the same hit and run accident. When 009/Medic copied her appearance and brought her to safety, she healed the injured dog as well and finally synchronizes to the love emotion, just like her affection to Heart. Finally, she gains her Super Evolved state and defeats Deadheat Mach and Chaser.
But something goes wrong, which reverted her white dress back to black. Gold Drive reveals that he made an extra modification where her mind would be erased once her Super Evolution State achieved, causing her to become his puppet. Out of rage, Heart tries to attack Banno as the latter had Medic fight him but Shinnosuke barged in and tried to stop her. Gold Drive set her target to Kamen Riders but once she was about to kill them, the Super Evolved Heart defends them, heavily injuring him as Gold Drive brings them away, leaving Go and Shinnosuke frustated because of Banno's second time of mockery on the Riders' second failure and curses him.
As Misuzu cheerfully reunites with Shou, Shinnosuke reveals that he remembered everything they overlooked in the case, realises that all victims of the comatose cases are dog lovers, even Rinna as well whose currently played with one that Genpachiro bought. As Banno confirms himself as a member of the Promised Number, he proposes himself as their new leader and will bring forth a new Global Freeze. But Heart interferes that they lacked one, Brain, who is currently lurking into the human society to get away from them. While walking in a rainy night, he sheds a tear, asking why he felt bad for Medic.
The next day, Shinnosuke slacks from his job at a rooftop and spots Kiriko and Chase conversing. Shinnosuke wondered what they were going to talk about until he remembered that Chase had asked him what a romantic relationship was before. This leads to Shinnosuke assuming that Chase was about to confess his love for Kiriko.
- Big Damn Heroes: Shinnosuke, Lt. Otta and Kiriko arrive in time to save Misuzu from her true attacker.
- Because You Were Nice to Me: Hinted as being the reason Medic is so devoted to Heart. Nearly all the other Roidmudes she healed infected her with their dark emotions like envy and hatred. Heart's emotion, Joy, was possibly the only positive feeling she experienced.
- Break the Cutie: Effectively what happened to Medic. Her unique emotion ( Unconditional Love) was a positive emotion, but as she healed her fellow Roidmudes she also absorbed bits of the emotions they'd been programmed with. And since among those Roidmudes were the gluttunous Crush, bloodthirsty Sword and Seeker Rodimudes, not to mention Brain and his unique emotion of Envy, it's no wonder she became so screwed up.
- Deal with the Devil: Banno proposes to Medic that he will aid her in achieving Ultimate Evolution and, despite Shinnosuke's protests, she accepts. This comes back to bite her hard.
- Love Epiphany: The events of this episode (along with previous conversations with Shinnosuke and Gou) lead Chase to conclude he is in love with Kiriko.
- Make It Look Like an Accident: Kazuya tried to kill Misuzu by running her over with a car during the Global Freeze, and now he plans to drop her down a flight of stairs. Thankfully, the SCU finds him before he manages to do that.
- Shoot the Shaggy Dog: Medic. She was once a genuinely caring soul who found herself so corrupted by the dark emotions of the Roidmudes she healed she feared she'd lost the feelings that made her evolution possible. She finally recovers them, only to be brainwashed into a slave by her inhuman creator.
- Tears of Remorse: Brain, to his utter confusion, sheds a tear for Medic after she is brainwashed by Banno.
- Villainous Rescue: Just when Banno-controlled Medic is about to skewer the heroes, Heart appears and blocks her attacks with his body.
- The Roidmude Count: 27The Answer: With Misuzu's beloved dog, Shou.