Princess Stumpy fights Princess Kaeloo for the love of Prince Quack Quack, with the help of Chalazar the wizard.
"Let's Play Princess vs Princess" contains the following tropes:
- Crystal Ball: Chalazar uses one to find out where Princess Kaeloo is.
- Downer Ending: Stumpy loses, thanks to Mr. Cat.
- Evil Chancellor: Chalazar is one to Princess Stumpy.
- Noodle Incident: Whatever happened between Quack Quack and the sheep. The only thing we know is that, according to Kaeloo, "it ended very badly".
- Spit Take: Mr. Cat drinks a soda and promptly spits it out when Stumpy reveals that he won the first duel.
- Springtime for Hitler: Kaeloo deliberately tries to lose the game so Stumpy can win, but due to Mr. Cat's antics, Kaeloo winds up winning anyway.