Narrator: How do you find the words to say that your psychotic ex wife inseminated herself with your stolen sperm?
Rafael: Yeah, totally.
Mateo is baptised. Luisa tries to understand who her German-speaking kidnappers are and why they have taken her. Michael takes some bad romantic advice from Rogelio about Jane.
- The Baby Trap: This episode focuses on the fall out of Petra doing this to Rafael.
- Big "NO!": Rogelio gives one to end the episode.
- Cliffhanger: The episode ends with a literal one as well as the figurative one, with Rogelio shooting a cliff-hanging scene for The Passions Of Santos.
- Fun with Foreign Languages: The only German Luisa knows is from her time as a Hard-Drinking Party Girl drinking in Munich for Oktoberfest: "I'm not interested in you, but I'll have sex with your wife."
- Happy Dance:
- Jane after finding out she got into grad school.
- Also Petra does a stilted version after Rafel tells her he doesn't want her to have an abortion or move to Russia. It Makes Sense in Context.Narrator: I think that's her version of a happy dance.
- Gratuitous German: The henchmen that kidnap Luisa speak German.
- Secret Handshake: Michael and Rogelio have one now.
- Shout-Out: Jane says Lina's idea of "church appropriate" clothes for Mateo's baptism will probably be the black dress from Madonna's "Like A Prayer" video.
- Shipper on Deck: Rogelio tries to help Michael with Jane.
- Visual Pun: While the narrator describes the show's cliffhanger, Santos hangs off a literal cliff.