Major goes to jail. Liv and Ravi are suspended and have to seek Blaine's help to get access to brains. Major starts to deteriorate without brains to eat. After trying everything else to save him a desperate Liv finally tells Clive the truth about zombies.
Vaughn du Clark orders Janko to get rid of Liv, but Ravi saves the day. A Janko-brain-fueled vision reveals that Major's zombies are still alive but trapped in Max Rager's secret basement.
- Dramatic Irony: The FBI thinks Major is a serial killer and responsible for the murders attempted to solve at the Meat Cute massacre.
- Go Through Me: Liv interposes her hand to stop Janko from giving Ravi a lethal dose of fentanyl.
- Internal Reveal:
- Liv finds out about Major's Chaos-related activities.
- After almost two seasons, Clive finally finds out the truth about zombies.
- Matter of Life and Death: Liv tries to convince Don E to let her have a brain for Major, to stop the zombie apocalypse. He insists that she pay for it like a regular client, treating the prospect of an apocalypse as "leverage."
- Sadistic Choice: Clive has to make one of these. Either he lets Major stay in prison, and risks the chance of a zombie apocalypse starting in Seattle, or he lets Major out, and destroys his chances of having a career in FBI, as well as his relationship with Bozzio. He chooses the latter option.
- Self-Mutilation Demonstration: When Clive understandably can't believe Liv's explanation about zombies, she proves her point by stabbing herself with a kitchen knife, triggering her zombie mode and Healing Factor in the process.