Airdate: January 1, 2000
Strong Bad and Strong Mad steal the star from Homestar Runner's shirt in order to force Homestar and Pom Pom to participate in a tag-team wrestling match. This cartoon, which is the first ever full-length Homestar Runner toon made, has been removed from the site, though you can check it out via a mirror or "Everything Else, Vol. 2".
- Attack Reflector: Strong Mad tries to do a flying body slam onto Pom Pom, but Pom Pom's rubbery body causes Strong Mad to get bounced into orbit.
- Berserk Button: Homestar is reluctant to wrestle Strong Bad until the latter steals his star.
- Chekhov's Gun: Homestar stuffing his face with marshmallows actually comes in handy, when one too many body-blows causes him to upchuck his lunch... along with the bomb Strong Bad had just stuffed in his mouth.
- Circling Birdies: After Strong Bad tears up Homestar's star out of spite, Homestar kicks Strong Bad in the head and takes one of the stars SB starts seeing to replace it.
- Content Warnings: There is a faux FBI warning informing viewers that it's the Chaps' first cartoon and the characters are very different from their more recent counterparts.
- Early Installment Weirdness: This toon has some pretty odd animation and character designs. And since it was made when the Brothers Chaps were first learning Flash, the animation itself isn't very high quality; among other things, the toon's lip-synchronization gets worse and worse starting at the Arena.
- Eyedscreen: Homestar and Strong Bad do a letter-boxed stare down, which is even accompanied by the theme from The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: Strong Bad gets blown up by the bomb he tried to feed Homestar.
- Look Behind You: Homestar distracts Pom Pom (so he can eat Pom Pom's marshmallows) by telling him "Why don't you look over there? For no reason?"
- Metronomic Man Mashing: Strong Mad does this to Homestar at one point during the match.
- Tag Teams: Homestar and Pom Pom face the Brothers Strong in a wrestling match.