Airdate: April 15, 2000 or earlier
Strong Bad and his gang plot to steal Marzipan's entry in the Reddest Radish competition.
- Big Ball of Violence: Homestar and Pom Pom fight with Strong Bad, Strong Mad, and The Cheat in a big ball of dust over the stolen radish.
- Face Fault: Homestar and Pom Pom fall over when Marzipan shows them the real Reddest Radish.
- Forged Message: Marzipan is tricked into leaving her garden unattended when The Cheat leaves a fake letter from Homestar convincing her that he's sick at home.Letter: I am sick - Homestar Runner
Marzipan: This note leads me to believe that Homestar Runner is sick. I'd better go check on him.
- Laugh Track: The cartoon features a fake "studio audience" that laughs at all the corny jokes and boos Strong Bad.
- Limited Animation: This episode has the characters animated like paper cut-out dolls being moved around.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: After Homestar doesn't answer the door (because he's not really at home), Marzipan gets fed up and announces "I'm leaving."
- "Shaggy Dog" Story: Homestar stops Strong Bad from stealing one of Marzipan's radishes, but it turns out Marzipan had an even bigger, redder radish that was her actual entry in the competition.
- Shout-Out: The way the Announcer says "Ppppplease" sounds a lot like Roger Rabbit.
- Speed Echoes: Parodied; when he loses the stolen radish, Strong Bad shouts "Holy crap!" and he and his posse run after it, leaving behind an after-image. Then the after-image of Strong Bad shouts "Holy crap!" and dashes away.