Airdate: November 23, 2019
Strong Bad rips into the usual batch of home-made Homestar Runner Halloween costumes, including a D'n'D Greg "tape-stume", the "golden age of full-body Homestar costumes", and the lurking horrors of "Marshie-pan".
- Ascended Fanon: The Humidi-bot costume is an inversion, as Strong Bad lampshades:Strong Bad: Congratulations, Humidi-bot! You just might be the first character created by the fan costume commentary to then be showcased as a fan's costume in the fan costume commentary.
- Chirping Crickets: The studio audience's reaction to "Onion Bubs-headed Bubs".
- Cool and Unusual Punishment: Strong Bad suspects that in one family group photo, the kid in the King of Town costume was forced to wear the costume as punishment for being careless with their cell phone.Strong Bad: And if it happens again, so help me you will dress up as Monkey D next year!
- Continuity Nod:
- Strong Bad riffs on a costume of Humidi-bot.
- Strong Bad lampshades the Running Gag of making up Homsar-isms based on objects seen in pictures of fans dressed as him, a gag previously used in several fan costume compilations.
- Strong Bad sees a couple dressed up as Mr. Poofers and Old Man Root Beer.
- The sedate announcer from "Costume Commercial" makes another appearance.
- Forbidden Fruit: Strong Bad thinks the four women dressed as the Teen Girl Squad might be nuns, and speculates that they have to meet in the basement because those cartoons are "forbidden fruit" at the convent. "Thanks for heretically representin', ladies!"
- Fusion Dance: Strong Bad calls out one costume for "cross breeding Marzipan with Marshie".
- Overly Long Gag: Strong Bad devotes about twenty-one seconds to a "folk song" about a lady in a Marzipan costume that appears to be the only person who showed up to a Halloween party.
- Jump Scare: A picture of a fan wearing black-light Strong Bad face-paint suddenly cuts to a picture of the fan grimacing at the camera, to Strong Bad's shock.Strong Bad: Aaah! Thirty-two horrors in one!
- Rant-Inducing Slight: In the last picture, Strong Bad is distracted from the fans' costumes when he's freaked out by their abundance of chef-themed decor.Strong Bad: What is the deal with the chefs?! There's some kind of chef wallpaper! And a chef clock! And some kind of baker-painting thing! It's too much! Dial it back!
- What the Hell Is That Accent?: Coach Z (whose accent is unplaceable to begin with) attempts a French accent in response to a weird Biscuit-dough-hands-man costume. It doesn't go well.Coach Z: Once-it-again, Loaves-of-crusty-baguetta-hands-monsieur has slipped through our finger-duh-zuh!
Strong Bad: That's supposed to be a French accent?