Aliza and the crew travel to Tahar Island, a remote island at the south of Valtz that's protected by sandstorms. Here, she hopes to achieve mastery of her own Phoenix technique, where it's been said that the technique originated from the monks of the island's temple. Along the way, they meet a love-struck man named Attiyah, who came to the island looking for the woman he met by chance in Port Breeze.
At the same time, Stan also winds up in the island to spar with the temple's monks. However, he is instead taken by a servant into their estate, where a love-struck woman named Tabina is waiting for the man she met in Port Breeze.
- Action Girl: Besides Aliza, Tabina turns out to be one.
- A Day in the Limelight: The event focuses on Attiyah and Tabina, and features Stan and Aliza.
- Affectionate Parody: Of Bollywood movies.
- Beta Couple: Stan and Aliza, who provide the example to spur Attiyah and Tabina into hooking up.
- Continuity Nod: Vyrn references the time he joined Tsubasa's gang for how he learned to use a gearcycle.
- Crowd Song: Attiyah and Tabina often spur people into one of these whenever they meet.
- Drives Like Crazy: Attiyah cannot drive a gearcycle and crashes it often as part of a Running Gag.
- Love at First Sight: How Attiyah and Tabina met in Port Breeze.
- Straight Man: Stan is relegated to this role whenever people burst into song.
- Summon Backup Dancers: Parodied. Even inanimate objects and defeated enemies sing along once Attiyah and Tabina starts. Tabina's mom even shows up out of nowhere to join in.
- Thunder = Downpour: Thunder and rain suddenly appears out of nowhere as Wahid is about to relay his backstory.