Traveler and Empath both look into an alternate timeline where Empath returns to Psychelia and Smurfette ends up falling in love with and marrying Hefty.
This story contains the following tropes:
- Action Girl: Smurfette becomes one, up to the point where she and Hefty marry in this timeline.
- Freudian Slip: Hefty says to Smurfette at one point, "You're smurfing out to be a pretty girl fighter I mean a pretty good fighter, Smurfette."
- Green-Eyed Monster: Empath, when as the new Psyche Master he discovers that Hefty is not only married to Smurfette, but Smurfette is also carrying Hefty's child.
- Knitting Pregnancy Announcement: As with "Papa Smurf & Mama Smurfette", Hefty sees Smurfette with a pair of knitting needles and some baby booties and assumes that she's knitting them for Baby Smurf, until he realizes that she isn't from her reaction. However, the knitting of booties isn't used here to announce a pregnancy, but to signal to Hefty that she wants to have a child with him. He gladly obliges by picking her up and taking her away from the kitchen to be alone with her.
- Mate or Die: Empath after his return to Psychelia has a problem controlling his hormones, and the Psyches realize that if he doesn't have a way to release his sexual desires, he could die. A female Psyche is then chosen to mate with Empath in order to provide for him a release.