In the process of sealing the Change card Kero and Syaoran get their bodies switched. They must now try to live each other's lives for a day before Sakura can restore them to their true selves, but with Kero's ego and Li's frustration with his behaviour it's going to be a challenge to keep this under-wraps.
This episode provides examples of:
- All Just a Dream: Played with: Although Kero and Syaoran really do switch bodies the latter keeps having dreams about going From Bad to Worse.
- "Freaky Friday" Flip: Between Kero and Syaoran.
- Lethal Chef: When Kero>Syaoran finds himself shouldered with the responsibility of making soup he ends up producing a dreadful vichyssoise.
- Masquerade: What Kero and Li need to do, although Kero needs to do it more effectively.
- Something Only They Would Say: After Tomoyo hears Li talking about Kero's 'good looks' she brings out her camera and asks him to pose, confirming her suspicion that they've swapped bodies when he does so.