Directed by Creator/DeLucci Daniel & Creator/Nelson McCormick
"Til Death Do We Part" is the fifteenth episode of Season 1. It originally aired February 16, 2005.
Synopsis:A bride falls dead at the altar; and a severed hand is found in an abandoned monastery.
Tropes for the episode:
- Foreshadowing: Mac tells Danny that he (Danny) could fall in love some day. Danny tells him not to say stuff like that. Fast forward to season 2...
- Give a Whole New Meaning: At the scene of the bride's death, Aiden says, "Gives a whole new meaning to 'cold feet'."
- Killer Outfit: Three: the bride's wedding dress, a man's suit, and a groom's tux are all found to be infused with formaldehyde.
- Life-or-Limb Decision: The hand was chewed off by a kidnap victim attempting escape.
- Series Continuity Error: Stella tells a suspect that she lived at an orphanage until she was 18; but season 3's "Cold Reveal" involves a former foster sister of hers, and the two are shown to be very close which would suggest they lived together for a fair amount of time.
- Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace: The point at which Mac interrupts the wedding at the end of the episode.
- Widowed at the Wedding: Well almost, twice. The first bride and groom aren't actually pronounced before she dies, and Mac catches the second groom in time.