- Bookends: The episode begins and ends with Randy hiding in restaurants and crashing through the ceiling.
- Chekhov's Gun: The matching necklaces that Violet and Jenny buy before the tournament. It reveals that the final hole has been rigged with magnets as Violet reaches for the ball and the necklace is pulled to the side.
- I Need a Freaking Drink: Betty, when she thinks she lost Wayne to a timeshare salesman.
- Mini-Golf Episode: Jenny attempts to break even and then some by competing in a mini golf competition for the cash prize.
- Pinball Projectile: Jenny wins the tournament by achieving a complicated, one-in-a-million bank shot to bypass the rigged final hole.
- Putting the Pee in Pool: Betty finally gets out of the contract when Wayne says there are feces on the lazy river.
- Stop Drowning and Stand Up: Wayne pretends to be drowning in the hotel's indoor lazy river to get Betty out of her time share contract. The manager points out that the river is only four feet deep.
- Vacation Episode: After The Last Supper is closed for the weekend, the Harts go on a rare weekend getaway to Myrtle Beach.
Recap / Bless The Harts S 1 E 7 Myrtle Beach Memoirs