When a vat of seemingly radioactive material washes up on shore, King Julien is convinced it is a kind of plant food and sets to work on growing a monster mango crop that eventually produces an actual monster mango.
- When the mangoes start overwhelming the kingdom, Pancho panics that mangoes "killed his family", which is to say they crushed his bag of manure from "The Panchurian Candidate".
- Crocodile Ambassador attends King Julien's presentation, but is hesitant thinking Julien might still be upset that he joined forces with Koto to control the kingdom.
- The lemurs use their Ark to give chase across the ocean.
- Fartillery: As the group races to the beach to see what treasures have washed up, Julien insists they need to go faster, and so Maurice obliges by using his musk to launch himself.
- Ridiculously Long Phone Hold: At the first sign of trouble, Timo calls the company that created the chemicals for help, and spends most of the episode on hold.Mort: Did you try pressing zero??
Timo: Does that work? (presses 0 and is immediately connected)
- What the Hell, Hero?: Julien takes care of the monster mango by telling it to go to mainland Africa to feed on minds there instead, Timo is not impressed.Timo: If that thing reaches the mainland, it could absorb every brain in the world!
Julien: Oh, okay, hadn't thought it through that far yet.
- Vampiric Draining: The monster mango feeds by absorbing the minds of others.