Finn and his friends fight through a more brutal Fire Kingdom to find Flame Princess.
- The Aloner: While Cinnamon Bun was protected from the elemental overload he couldn't help Flame Princesses. Because of that he exiles himself from what's left of her palace and declares himself a friendless lone wolf (his loyal wolf-steed is also a lone wolf. They're a pair of lone wolves!).
- Darkest Hour: Ho boy is it for this arc; Jake was dissolved into Slime Princess last episode and Finn ends up succumbing to the rage of the Fire Kingdom and becoming a flame person himself and now the Fire Kingdom is going to go war with the Candy Kingdom, with the only person willing to do anything being LSP.
- Hate Plague: Everyone who was transformed by Flame Princess becomes filled with Irrational Hatred and start fighting anyone nearby. Finn himself eventually succumbs to it.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: LSP shouts at the Flame people to stop fighting each other. It works, but then they decide to attack the Candy Kingdom, thanks to LSP's speech. Nice going, LSP.
- LSP briefly mentions that she's been unaffected by all four kingdoms.
- Cinnamon Bun was protected from the change due to his flame shield, though it seems Finn and Gunther's versions aren't as effective in that regard.
- Scaled Up: Finn retrieves Flame Princess's gem from a dragon, only to find out that the dragon is Flame Princess herself.
- Shaming the Mob: LSP yells at the Flame people for fighting each other, and tells them to get along like the people in the Candy Kingdom. They stop fighting each other, alright, and decide to go after the Candy Kingdom instead.
- With Great Power Comes Great Insanity: Flame Princess has been trying to reform her Always Chaotic Evil kingdom into something more humane (for lack of a better term for a kingdom of living flame creatures) and was enraged at Bubblegum's interference in "The Cooler" but after getting "enhanced" by Patience's spell she doesn't even have a humanoid form and gets "inspired" by LSP to attack the (relatively) harmless nerds of the Candy Kingdom.