- The entire Troperthian race want to bring everyone under their rule by force, have a Marxist-style economy, are big on collectivism and consider individuality a capital offence.
- The Troperthian race have all of the above, while also being militant atheists, having a Cult of Personality around their leader, rewriting their history to the point of removing all mention of certain undesirables from it, have a symbol involving the color red, a literal Assimilation Plot and Big Brother Is Watching You.
- They are literally aliens who've allied with the Soviet Union.
- They are a tyrannical government bigoted against a particular group or race.
- Some Anvils Need to Be Dropped (though this depends on the target and the nature of the critcism).
- There are only so many different kinds of evil society possible, and Earth's history covers a pretty wide spectrum of them. The Troperthians were almost bound to resemble some evil human civilization.
- The aliens visited Earth and were inspired by a particular creed.
- This is an Alternate Future where a tyrannical institution managed to contact the aliens, who took up their ideology.
- The aliens are benevolent protagonists who take their imagery and cues from a real-life ideology or creed (if not outright adapting the ideology themselves).
- The aliens are ideologically moderate. Humanity has degenerated to one of its worst ideologies.
- Subverted: ?
- Double Subverted: ?
- Parodied: ?
- Zig Zagged: ?
- Averted: ?
- Enforced: ?
- Lampshaded: ?
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: An effort is made to fight hatred and intolerance.
- Deconstructed: ?
Playing With / Scary Dogmatic Aliens