- When Wolverine's powers first emerged. There's definitely something disturbing about seeing a little kid suddenly growing these sharpish, pointy-looking bones out of his knuckles in what appears to be a very painful process, all while screaming out in pure, unrestrained rage.
- As Victor is chasing down young Cyclops, he accidentally emits an enormous energy blast that tears upward all the way through the roof of the school. Let's just hope nobody was injured or incinerated by it.
- Partly Fridge Horror. When Victor stops Kayla's car, as he advances towards her, he lets his claws rest on the hood of the car, and they tear through it as he drags his hand over it as if it was made of butter than metal. Now imagine such sharp claws on flesh.
- Here's another reason to hate this version of Deadpool. It may have been a sick joke, but if not, that's fucked up FAR past mainstream Deadpool's alley:Wade: You whip out a couple of swords at your ex-girlfriend's wedding, they'll never, ever forget it.
- The genetically modified version of Deadpool is utterly horrifying. His mouth is poorly sown shut, his eyes are covered in blood, and his face is crusty and wrinkled. The picture above says enough.
- Wolverine's adamantium bonding process, which involves drilling into his skull and his skeleton, and then pouring molten metal into it. And it's shown!
- And since his healing factor prevents him from being sedated, Wolverine is feeling all that.
- The death of the old couple who took in Logan at the hands of Zero.
- The death of John Wraith; Victor kills him in a way that is absolutely horrifying. He predicts where John, a teleporter, is going to materialise next, and promptly grabs his spinal cord, disabling him and his powers. While Victor gloats, John is clearly in a large amount of pain. Then Victor kills him by snapping his spine.
- As Logan slices enemies with his claws, their screams of pain include frantic apologies, shock at all of the blood, and more.