- The page image; showing the Mani Mani statue transforming into a horrendous form of Giygas. What it does to Ness makes it more horrible.◊
- "...okay, well... Maybe not THIS strange...◊"
- What starts as nice coffee break◊ transforms into a nightmare where Giegue/Giygas finally goes insane.◊
- Do you think that Pokey's grin is creepy? Wait 'til you see Giygas's take on it◊.
- Paula's faces in the latest chapters after their encounter with Venus. Good◊ God.◊
- Looking back, Moonside in the game was just Fourside with a neon outline and people talking funny. Moonside in the comic however...good God...and then the Final Boss Preview just makes it worse, to the point where the adventure would've ended right there if it wasn't for the original Mother crew providing support, particularly Teddy.
- "I can still fight!! Let me join you!! Don't leave me behind!! Why just you three??◊ Loid, Ninten, Ana!! I'm strong!! Let me fight, too!! Come baaaack!! Looooooid!!! Ninteeeeeeeeeeeen!!!!!!"
- "You... hear it too, Jeff?" "...Yeah. I hear it."◊
- "Ness got hurt and collapsed..."◊
- Prince◊ Poo's◊ grisly◊ meditation◊ on◊ Mu.◊
- The Kraken.
- The tone of the Stonehenge Base was already dark, but then the Starman Deluxe fights the Chosen Four. It starts like this, but then things start to get much worse.
Nightmare Fuel / The Chosen Four
After the Cerebus Syndrome rolled in, The Chosen Four wasn't just a friendly adventure anymore.