"Nightmare fuel" doesn't even begin to describe this film.
- Any sequence involving the man in the bag.
- The scenes where Asami puts the piano wire to good use. While giggling like a schoolgirl. Viewers may be reduced to peeking through their fingers during these scenes and trying vainly not to think about their feet suffering the same fate...
- Also, "Kiri kiri kiri" (Cut cut cut)... although it's translated incorrectly in the subtitles as "deeper".
- The torture sequence made it into Bravo's 100 Scariest Movie Moments. This should be a big clue.
- This scene. (The one with the tongue.)