"Nightmare Fuel"? No, those two words don't even begin to describe the horrors this movie is composed of.
- Any sequence involving the man in the bag.
- The scenes where Asami puts the piano wire to good use. While giggling like a schoolgirl. Viewers may be reduced to peeking through their fingers during these scenes and trying vainly not to think about their feet suffering the same fate...
- Also, "Kiri kiri kiri" (Cut cut cut)... although it's translated incorrectly in the subtitles as "deeper".
- The torture sequence made it into Bravo's 100 Scariest Movie Moments. This should be a big clue. Even better, that scene made John Landis, Eli Roth and Rob Zombie cringe. Think about that for a moment.
- This scene. (The one with the tongue.)