Another entry in the long list in the Harem genre. The story follows Taiga, an ordinary high school student, and his sister Tubame. Taiga cannot remember anything up to a few years ago and relies on Tubame to take care of him after an accident that he cannot remember killed their parents.
This anime provides examples of:
- Accidental Pervert
- Beware the Nice Ones: Taiga. Holy Shit is he ever this trope. For the first few chapters he comes across as sweet-natured Living MacGuffin who has to rely on Tubame to protect him from Phantoms. Then in chapter 12 he gets cornered by a rampaging Phantom, which prompts ''another'', much more dangerous Taiga to come out and play. We don't see what happens next, but when Tubame and Ura finally bust their way into the room, they find a very tired and confused Taiga propped up against what's left of the Phantom after something ripped it shreds.
- Clothing Damage: Often.
- Darker and Edgier
- Eldritch Abomination: The Phantoms.
- Fanservice: Unwanted Harem. Need I say more?
- Furo Scene
- Immodest Orgasm: Tubame is clearly having one in the final chapter, which may be partly caused by Taiga being the remains of a silicon based Living Relic which can make use of The Power of Creation...even for doing "that" with her.
- Marshmallow Hell
- Spell My Name with an "S": Tubame/Tsubame
- Unwanted Harem